About Me

Monday, January 26, 2009

Tight Leash

My owner doesn't let me out that much. Sometimes he opens the door and I get to peep outside. I can't roam the streets. I can't be alone. Sometimes, he'll go watch me pee. He occasionally says, "You wanna go out for a ride?" I'm at the door faster than the words "Here girl!" The owner gets the leash and some plastic grocery bags. What are the bags for, I wondered.

I make my way down the steps, one-step at a time. It looks like I drag my ass since my ass is so close to the ground. It looks like I move slow, but I move at my fastest pace. My owner pets me on the head as he passes by. I look up at my master all happy and smiling. Glaring into his eyes, breathing heavy with my tongue sticking out and my forehead lines crunched together like crashing waves. And my master looks and smiles down back at me and says, "That's a good girl, I gotta treat for you."

He took me to a coffee shop and we sat inside. What happened to the park?

No comments:

Post a Comment