About Me

Monday, January 26, 2009

The D&G Tour

“What up G?”
“What up D?”
“G are you my bitch?”
“No D I’m your Caucasian. Are you my Caucasian?”
“G I’m so white, I’m your Cracka. And we gonna crack this house up.
Yo, here we go, here we go, G’s IN THE HOUSE. That’s right. Give it up to G. What up GGGG”

“Yea I’m GINA THE G.
Yea the cool og.
I’m orGINAll.
You don’t have to call.
I’m on FACEBOOK.
I’ve got the look.
I got DOGS.
We walk & jog.
I got WORK.
I play & surf.
On the NET.
Yea, type & set.
Send me PICS.
I’ll video it.
Cause I’m THE G.
Give it up now to the D”

“Yea, I’m Crippy D, yo, yo, here we go, here we go.
I RAP.
I use to tap.
I TALK.
I use to walk.
I FIGHT.
I use to bike.
I’m not DULL.
I use to travell.
I’m FUN.
I use to run.
Got roMANce.
I use to dance.
Got rhyTHEM.
Knees use to bend them.
Got STYLE.
you should hear my howl.
Cause I’m CRIPPY D.
Just smooth operating me.”

1 comment: