About Me

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My 2 Black Friends

January 19, 2009

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a good Martin Luther King Day.

I like blacks. I like all kinds of blacks. Particularly, I have 2 black friends who I'm close to and like very much. Well the truth is, I do like them both, but I'm in-love with one on an emotional level and I love the other one on a physical level. But I’m not attracted to the one I’m in-love with. And I’m not in-love with the one I’m attracted to. Nonetheless, here’s my 2 stories of my 2 black friends.


Meet my friend, Clicky. He’s my black friend. I just met him. I love him, but I’m not in-love with him. I just have sex with him. Bart doesn’t mind. It’s purely a physical relationship. I don’t think about Clicky in that way. However, I do like the way he feels. I like the way he feels against my skin when we caress each other. I gave up on my other friends. I gave up on all of my lovers, partners, and friends. They all physically disappointed me.

I’ve tried different ones over the years, over and over, I couldn‘t quite be satisfied. Never even came close. They were too thin, too short, too small, too thick, too long, and too big, couldn’t last, didn’t last, didn’t last long enough, etc. They were just not right. I was searching for the perfect size, but not knowing it. Nevertheless, I finally found him and it was just recently we made that strong connection.

I’m in Clicky’s click now, or should I say, he’s in my click. He’s average in length. Not too long, and not too short. He’s perfect for me. He’s just the right size for me. A little thicker than the average. I like to feel my friend. I like to hold and squeeze him in my skin. He wears a rubber too, one with ridges. I like ridges, if he didn’t have ridges, I wouldn’t enjoy it as well. He would slide out of my skin from the dampness of all the action we do. It is a sweaty workout.

He’s black and performs like a black. He cums all the time. Stays hard too, while cumming, and after cumming. I just can’t get enough of it. It’s nothing like having a good buddy hold my hand while I have sex with him, to him, on him.

I like his voice too. I like to hear him make his sounds. Such a masculine, strong and attractive voice he has. But when I want him to shut up, his pussy-whipped ass shuts up. I just give him a little push. One little push, that’s all.

Before Clicky came along, I would sleep with anybody. Yea, the true slut I was. I tried to stay with one partner, but I just wasn’t committed. I didn’t feel right. I didn’t see potential in any of my partners for that matter. I didn’t realize I was looking and searching all of my life for that special one who could fulfill me in that way. Clicky kinda fell into my lap, literally, by accident.

I just wanted somebody new. I was restless and tired of all of my performers. I was in search for a new black friend&partner. I always knew what I wanted, but never expressed what I wanted, until I found Clicky. I wanted someone who was easy to handle & hold & grip, someone who could hang with me and be very easily accessible to me anytime, and someone who didn’t wear clothes or caps, but wore protection that I could actually feel against my skin and enjoy it. All of which are important to me. All of which I found with Clicky.

Msh introduced me to Clicky, without even knowing it. But actually, Bart brought Clicky over one day and that‘s when the love affair began. Clicky was my sympathetic black friend after my accident. He serviced me best since I was laid up, and he was less likely to make a mess in the bed. Clicky has a lot of fine features and I’ve been with Clicky ever since.

You can call me a slut or a snob. Whatever. Msh knows what I’m talking ‘bout. He used to use him all the time. I wonder if he still uses Clicky from time to time and enjoys him as much as I do. I'm sure Carlos doesn't mind. I wonder if he or anyone else is in Clicky’s Click. Not everyone is in the click. Not everyone wants to be in the click. I joined Clicky’s Click just recently, when I met my true black clicky friend, Clicky. He showed me the difference; he showed me the black clicky way. And I am so proud, and so honored, to be part of such a fine group, of such a fine click, the Clicky Pens Click with my black clicky friend, Clicky.

* * * * * * *

Stinky is my other black friend who I'm close to. Although we have never made love, I'm in love with him very much. I've known him for 15 years. I met him in New Orleans in the Marigny Rectangle. He's been my black buddy ever since. I haven't seen him much lately, but I could definitely spot him out in a crowded room full of blacks. And he's definitely black. Blacker than brown-black. He's all black, no black about it. He's my blackest friend I've ever had. I can tell him apart easily from other blacks. I know some people say that it's hard to tell a certain race apart, but I have no problem when it comes to my black friend, Stinky.

My white friends have all met Stinky. Some have actually hung out with my black little fella friend. But I wonder if my white friends could tell my black pal apart if he was in a room full of other blacks.

If Stinky was in a line-up with 9 other blacks, and if all the blacks had the same height, weight, & built of my black friend, and no personality traits revealed, no voices heard, would my white friends be able to tell one black apart from the other blacks. Could they pi ck out Stinky in the line-up?

I'm sure Lloyd and Bart could tell my black friend apart from other blacks in a line-up. They both have hung out with Stinky. Lloyd even roomed with the black bro for a few years, a few years ago. In fact, Lloyd introduced me to Stinky. And Bart has been hanging out with Stinky and a couple of his buddies on a regular basis in the last year or so.

I know it's been a couple of years since my white friends-Msh, Carlos, King, Spaces, Gina, Vincent, Brandon & Julie- have seen my black friend-Stinky. But they all have met Stinky a few times over the past years. I wonder if my white friends could pick out my black friend in a line-up. I wonder if they can tell my Black apart from other blacks. They might just think that they all look alike, that they all look the same.

I have some other white friends-Matt, Tim, Nathaniel, Darwin & Shawn who all have hung out with Stinky just more recently. Well maybe not Matt, but he has crashed a night or two at Stinky's house after a night out. He's even had a couple of beers with Stinky at Stinky's place. I think all of my white friends in this paragraph have had a beer or two with my black bud. Tim and Darwin should know Stinky pretty well, much more than Matt, Nathaniel & Shawn, definitely, for sure. Stinky welcomed and took-in Tim and Darwin, each at different times, when the 2 whities were homeless for a few weeks or so.

But really, besides maybe Bart & Lloyd, I don't think any one of my white friends could pick out Stinky in a room full of blacks. I really don't think they paid that much attention to my black friend, even when Stinky was in the same room as them. Well he's black, what can I say, go Black Power!? No, I guess not. Even when I look at old photographs of Stinky and our friends, he’s just not that noticeable. His dark blackness over shadows his distinct features. He's just a cloud of black. He's just black.

It's easy for me to pick out my black friend. Stinky's my main man! You could put him up against any black and I got Stinky's black back. You see, I love Stinky. I love the fact that he's black all over and has one and only one gray hair on his mustache. Well, I call it a white whisker, and that's no meow about it!

3 comments:

  1. Gina wrote: "what's with the black friend?"

    My thought: Which one? The black friend I make love to or the black friend who is hard to tell apart in a crowd of his same kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me up!!!!
    I'm going to buy you a new pen.

    ReplyDelete