About Me

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rap Song: `3'

Hi my name is Deb
I broke 3 bones; I’m on meds.
Here’s a story; it should be rapped, read & said.
About 3 guys who have been kind to care for the deb.

A year before I found Gold at the sPOTted Cat.
His name was Bart, and I said “where ya at?”
Some say Michael Douglas? Don’t tell him.
Bart’s a musician & artist, but not in film.
He talks in his sleep.
A good guy to keep.
Now, he changes my bed
He makes sure that I am fed.
I think he may just love the Deb.
He’s caring and smart.
He’s my main man, he’s my Bart.
--
8 months before
I was upset & sore.
I lost a few thousand, add another four.
So I jumped in my car,
I went down to Mimi’s Bar.
It wasn’t that far.
I ran into Silver in a cloud of smoke.
I was sitting on a sofa lining, now that’s no joke.
His name was Shawn, a carpenter and more.
A Johnny Depp look, & a competent roar
We exchanged numbers, we definitely scored,
Are you thinking, what I’m not. No I ain’t no whore.
I was thinking he could fix the core
of my house as well as the door
and the floor.
But he’s slow on the job now, cause I’m really really poor.
You know I broke 3 bones; can’t walk, can’t work, can’t drive no coahr.
--
I was injured on the job by a ladder fall.
On Workman’s comp by the act of '93 law,
Steel I met, he gave me a call.
His name was Taylor, a trainer I saw.
Reminds me of Schwarzenegger, built & tall.
He’s hard as nails, but nice as a doll.
He makes me work, I can hold up a wall.
My arms are now stronger then after all.

3 guys, 3 metals, 3 look-a-likes indeed
They all work for little humble me.
3 are deserving of precious beads.
They just follow my lead
when I’m in the need.
I get all the feed.
I think I just peed.

2 comments:

  1. deb, I'm thinking we should start an all-girl rap band

    my favorite line:
    can't drive no coahr.--very beastie

    ReplyDelete