About Me

Monday, January 19, 2009

Out of Kilter

Jan. 18, 2009

I can't sleep. Over 27 hours of wake straight. My mind won't give it a rest. I try to rest, but I lay there restless. I'm in pain too; leg, wrist, sometimes stomach. I did a hard workout yesterday. My stomach was aching b/c I had to pee, but I was trying to fall asleep. I needed to hit 2 stones with that little bird before I gave it a whiz.

I even tried my leftover Oxycontin to get some zzz. It just got me high and then I just wrote for hours. It's now 5pm. I'm not even tired. I just took some herbal stuff five minutes ago, it suppose to make me sleepy. I'll just wait and see.

A yawn...hmmm...I think I'm ready to finally get some shuteye. It was probably about 5:45pm before I fell asleep. Ahhh, finally.

I slept about an hour and then the phone rang. I couldn't get back to sleep.

I tried to sleep again around 10pm. A good 40 minutes of sleep is what I got, and then the phone rang. Damn, I forgot to turn the ringer off. I didn't pick up. Then the phone rang again at midnight. Damn again, I forgot to turn off the ringer! I didn't answer that call either. I had told some friends that I'm up late every night. I guess I must have mentioned that my bedtime was around 4am. But can't they see that I need to get some sleep around here?

I laid their restless for another hour and then got up at 1am to start a new restless day.

No comments:

Post a Comment