About Me

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Head Ready for Explosion

January 7, 2009

Why would I want to go back to work? I get paid for not working. I get paid for doing nothing. And it's great! I live in the House of Entertainment on a Ghetto Farm. I live near an ocean & there's a bowling alley round the corner. Yea, that’s right. I bowl & surf, sometimes in one day. I also have a knack for dancing & hunting as well. I exercise here & there, and practice yoga. I also play games, & watch movies & sit-coms without commercial interruptions. Life’s pretty good in this House of Entertainment. If I don’t want to go to the bathroom, the bathroom comes to me. I eat what I want. I eat & sleep when I want. Yea, I’m rich too. I have a personal trainer, a personal assistant, and a business assistant. They all come to me & they all run errands for me. Yea, Life's real good. Who needs to work when you can milk it as long as I can!

See ya later, bitches. I'm gonna bowl myself down Hallway Lane now and try to make it over 2 thresholds.

o---tic---tic---tic---tic---tic-------o------------------O--tic--tic--tic--tic ----------O-tic-tic-tic-tic-------Otictictictictictic______M...


Awww. Damn my leg. AHHHHHH....

No comments:

Post a Comment