About Me

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Description of This Person

This person comes over and crashes at my place. This person doesn’t ask me how I’m doing. I mention in conversation that I’m hungry.This person and this person’s babysitter leave to go to a coffee shop. This person doesn’t invite me. This person doesn’t do the polite thing “can I bring you back anything?” either. This person takes food out of this person’s car. Food of bananas, apples, and biscuits. This person offers food “You want a banana, biscuit, apple?“ to this person’s babysitter. The babysitter politely says no. I wouldn’t mind any of them. This person doesn’t offer me any food as this person walks pass me to the kitchen. I say nothing. This person puts food in my refrigerator and leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment