About Me

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Had A Bad Dream

We were at my parents house. Some guy named Chance said I looked 52. Penny Marshall sat in my Dad's chair & wanted to be my lawyer. She had a firm with Cindy called Laverne & Shirley & Associates. She changed careers. I thought it was weird, but she showed me the commercial. Brad Pitt was taking a nap in my bedroom. Penny said he was friendly and funny, but needed his sleep because he had a long day of traveling. Another guy said it was the way I dressed. Then chimed in on another comment, that it was my arms too. I went to go wake up Brad Pitt. I wanted to see it he was friendly & funny. I wanted to see if he thought I looked older too. He was already awake, looking around in my closet.

2 comments:

  1. This was my dream: I kept going back to this spot where this attractive girl was spitting what I thought was cum out of her mouth. No shit. Then when I got there the last time my sisters were there and I wanted them to meet her but I thought they'd probably throw my mojo off a bit. Nonetheless, they did. Anyways, I went down the hill (I think I was in San Francisco) and found an old NOLA friend of mine in a field with a small RV-like truck. He was scheming to find empty milk crates to add to his already pretty and substantial collection hanging in the back of his truck. He told me it was so they could throw off this wild party later that night. I wanted to go and was just about to figure myself into the mix when I got to the top of the hill again and woke up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Carlos has been dreaming of cats attacking him (especially his back) for two nights in a row.

    ReplyDelete