About Me

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Feeling Trapped

I’m upside down. Lloyd is drunk and says he likes to be upside-down. I, I, I’m claustrophobic? I wake up. The heavy cover has pinned me down and my head is between 2 cats. I throw the cover off me and lay back down again into the exact dream of Lloyd is drunk and likes to be upside-down, and I’m upside-down and hate it. I can’t breathe. I’m claustrophobic again. I wake up. The cover is on me. The ear warmers are still there. I move one of the fur balls out of my way and spoon the other. I push the cover halfway down to my knees and deal with the coldness of the air. I fall asleep again to different dream.

2 comments:

  1. I guess we were underwater and I was trying to save Lloyd, which explains why I couldn't breathe. I guess Lloyd stayed underwater and didn't realize he was drowning b/c he was drunk.
    I couldn't save Lloyd, and I tried twice.

    I just have to realize that I can't save Lloyd. Lloyd is the only one who can save Lloyd.

    ReplyDelete