About Me

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Game Night at Msh’s

January 5, 2009

I think it's the Vincent who doesn't like the mushrooms.
Who else in this group doesn’t like the mushrooms?

I’m sure Carlos likes Msh's room.
But does Carlos like the mushroom?

Is it the Jason, the King of big and small
Who doesn't like any mushroom at all?

Is Julie and Brandon on that list too?
How ‘bout a Gina & a S p a c e s--any one of you?

Now MP & Tim, I’m not too sure of you.
Do you not like the mushroom too?

I know there's a Lloyd and a Msh and a Deb
We all loved mushrooms, that’s what we said.

But it was the smirk on the faces that did it for me.
A group’s decision, “No mushrooms,” they plead.

And thru the whole night, not a mushroom in sight.
The mushroom lovers did not put up a fight...
Oh I miss my mushroom delight!


A poem by Deb. Inspired by Bart, the man who doesn’t like mushrooms.

1 comment:

  1. >> No mushrooms for me.
    >> But only one shroon I eat.
    >> Strange portabello.
    >>
    >> Carlos
    >>
    >> I got inspired!
    >>
    fabulous haiku Carlos!
    >
    > I love the mushroom
    > It's great on pizza and more
    > Poor for idle minds

    Gina


    Mushrooms make me high
    I eat them and my head spins
    Psychedelic thoughts

    Jason

    Pizzas, salads, breads,
    Backyards, ghetto farms, cow turds,
    The mushroom I eat.

    deb

    -

    >

    ReplyDelete