About Me

Thursday, December 25, 2008

A New Cat in Town

Dec 25, 2008.

I like being a new cripple these days. Sure, walking is great and all, but when you can walk, you're not King anymore. You don't have a servant at your beck and call. I'm definitely the Master in this Crib, my new Pad. Although not the Master at where I used to live. Nope! Stinky, Cloe, and Fraidy Cat are the Masters there. I waited on them hand and foot. All they had to do is just call for me once in a while for food or mess pickups, but generally, I knew when meals and pickup times were. My cats and I are very similar now. They sleep a lot. I sleep a lot. They're served food. I'm served food. Their litter is changed. My litter is changed. Yip...cat life is great!

Meow,
Deb


P.S. "Meoweewwrryyy Meeechrsmasowwww!"

No comments:

Post a Comment