About Me

Thursday, December 18, 2008

dark experiences

it is dark and i'm alone. bart left to do his neglected errands since my injury. i'm in his house and i am not too familiar with it. my cats are not here. i turned off the light and laid down, of course on my back. it's scary. dark unfamiliar items come into existence and sounds u don't pay attention too all of sudden become loud when it is quiet. i'm scared. probably the best thing to do is to turn on the light. (bart doesn't have a tv) but i decided to write this email as it is happening, with only the computer used as my light. it's just my imagination that is getting the best of me. no one is inside, other than me at least that is what i think.

2 nights ago, bart had a music thing. we left the bedroom window and curtain open from the day and it ran into the night. he left around 9 or 10pm or so. he would be gone the most 2 hours. so i decided to read. imagine that. me read! i was reading not a scary novel at all. the light was on as well. so there i am reading and i hear the wind blow. okay, no problem, but then i heard foot steps and then the foot steps stopped. i know the difference b/w wind and footsteps. i heard footsteps! so i quit reading and called bart, but it went to his vmail. so i called the neighbor and asked him if he could check it out for me. meanwhile, i am crying and i can't move. i can't stand up to close the window or curtain. and this peeping tom can see me. and i can't reach to turn the light off. and then bart calls me and i tell him. well he rushes over here. and then i get another phone call from the neighbor saying they heard someone too and that they just called the police. so now i have a broom to close the curtain, and fuck the fresh air!

scared deb

1 comment:

  1. poor Deb. Please start a blog.
    You will smile at this later.
    Must be some good meds...

    ReplyDelete