About Me

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The G

Sun. dec 28, 2008

Bart passes thru my room in the shotgun house that resides in this Ghetto Farm.
"what up G?" I said, with a quick head nod and index finger lift, acknowledging Bart at the same time.

Bart stops and says "Yes?"
"what up G?" I repeated, doing the whole cool movement bit again. "You know what I'm sayin."
"What are you talkin?" Bart tried.
"nah man, it's 'what you talkin bout?' "
"Well what does the G stand for?" Bart questioned the Masta D.
"I don't know?" I broke out of character.

2 comments:

  1. From www.urbandictionary.com:
    >> *G - Shortened term for the word "gangster". First originated in the
    >> prison system then made its way out to the streets.*
    >> There are pages and pages of alternate entries, but that's the one I'm
    >> going with, G.
    >>
    >> A link with the details -
    >> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=g .

    ReplyDelete
  2. to me it stands for Gina
    >
    > like OG
    >
    > oriGINAl Gangsta

    ReplyDelete