About Me

Thursday, December 18, 2008

a little glue can fix the broken

Thank you, all of you, for your support and concerns. I really appreciate your support and help and care that you've all offered. Jason, I am interested in the wheelchair from your neighbors, if they still have it and willing to give it up for a few weeks. Julie, thanks for the car offer, and volunteering the 2nd person, however, Bart has a plan already in place. He's getting his car serviced at Goodyear, which is in the Lakeside mall parking lot on Monday, tomorrow. he will then take my car home and then take a cab back to the mall to pick up his car when it's ready. We'll take you up on your food cooking operation though. I'm excited about that, and so is Bart! I am available anytime, I'm just sitting on my ass! I wouldn't mind having visitors. My cell is ---------. Bart's cell is -------. He doesn't have a land line. Anytime is a good time, just call. I think Bart has a recording or something on Tuesday night though, so maybe not that night, but just call and we'll make plans. Msh, thanks for offering to feed my cats. However, my main man is stepping up to the plate and feeding my cats wet food, every day while I'm away, and changing the litter every other day. He's a good man. he changes my litter 3 to 4 times a day! I still haven't pooed, but i just ate rasin brand cereal and a half of banana nut muffin, yikes! I wonder how long I can hold off pooing before dangering my body?? If for some reason=2 0bart can't feed the cats, I'll let you know! Also, Thanks for recording the 3 hour Survivor Finale tonight. bart doesn't have a tv, only a dvd monitor/player. he's a reader, yea,"one of those". he plans to try to record Survivor on my vcr at my house tonight, but, i'm not sure how successful he will be. my vcr has been lately acting up. It sometimes doesn't record, even when the timer is set correctly and the tape is rewind all the way. It sometimes shuts off after 1 hour of recording. I usually don't get the last words of the person kicked off and the preview for the next week. So even though bart may set it up right, the vcr may shut down after 1 hour. And I would like to see all of it, even the reunion afterwards. So Msh, thanks for being the Survivor recording backup for me. Hopefully, the show is recorded completely and then bart can bring over the vcr, we can hook it up to his monitor and I can watch the 3 hour special before I find out who won Survivor thru the Internet. I'll call you if the tape doesn't tape and maybe you can drop it off one day if I need you to do so.

Thank you all so much! What true wonderful caring friends i have!

love, deb

No comments:

Post a Comment