About Me

Monday, July 6, 2009

The Lame Lay

I just laid there,
staring at the ceiling
as she pumped away
at me.
I could barely move
as she dug her claws
into me.
I closed my eyes a few times
and waited for her to stop.
But she kept poking
inside of me.
I felt my blood and juices come
out of me.
I was on my period,
but that didn't matter.
Her fingers were
inside of me
and more of my juices poured
out of me.

She had me pinned down
and made me hold a device
as she continued to pound away
inside of me.
I usually just lay there
and let someone else do all the work.
But this time was different,
I had to participate.
Even though my juices flowed,
you would have thought I was enjoying it.
But I wasn't.
I wanted to take a break,
so I could catch my breath.
But she did not allow it
or even notice
that I wanted one,
for her face was buried
in my insides.
I knew I would be
sore for a couple of days.

And when it was over,
I wiped my blood and spit
from my face.
Then paid and left.
My buildup of
gutterpunk plaque
was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment