About Me

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Arguer

I had issues letting my ex run the house renovation project. For good reasons. Not that he could do a good job, but the fact that we just don't get along. And he doesn't see that. He sees that I went with other people instead of him. I wanted peace of mind. I knew it would be a disaster going with him. I didn't want the constant fight and bicker. But that's his middle name. He loves the challenge of arguments.

So I'm low on funds from all the butt fucking without lubrication, and decided to finally give the ex a chance. I knew he wouldn't fuck me up like the last 2 guys did, but I also knew that I would have to pay a stressful price with our severe communication problem in our dysfunctional relationship.

I wish he would stop bitching and moaning and playing the blame game: "I should have done this," "If you would have listened to me," "That's just stupid," "It's not my fault". On and on and on like that bunny with the battery.

I don't care. I don't want to hear it. Move forward and get the job fucking done!

"Why do you have to fight me on everything?"
"No I don't."

No comments:

Post a Comment