About Me

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wasteful Windows

I'm obsessed with this job abuse bullshit. Well if you figure why, lets do the math. I spend 50 to 55 hours a week there, that includes the 30 minute lunch breaks. Add 5 hours of drive time per week. Getting ready, another 5 hours. Listening to vmails at home, 1 hour. Thinking and stressing about it, 5 hours on average workday and an 8 hour shift on off days. Talking about it, 3 hours a day, 21 hours/week. Documentation, 10 hours a week. Sleep time is tricky. Sometimes I don't sleep that well, I worry about the bad day I just had. So lets say 2 hours a night on average, 14/week. Dreaming/nightmares, another mystery. Sometimes I dream about this fucking mess. So, lets just add 15 minutes a night on average, 4.45 hours/week. If you add all that up, it's 156 hours and 45 minutes a week that I spend on this crap in my system. Well, there's only 168 hours in a week. That gives me 11 hours and 15 minutes a week that I think of something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment