About Me

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Masturbating to Miles

My mind continued to change like a rotating window. Pop-ins and pop-outs. Almost everyone I crossed paths with came by. Some stayed longer than others. Some I wanted to spit at.

No one in particular I could focus on. "Think this person, think this person" my mind would say to me. So this person would drop by, but this person wouldn't stay long, because that person was in the next rotation of the revolving window.

Worries came about. My enemies distracted me. "Come on, get the fuck out!" I yelled at them. They would, but then someone else would come by that I had no desire for and decided to stick around and hang out. Even Acquaintances wanted-in on some action. Some even wanted to chat. It didn't matter what sex they were, they all came by and took a glance, or two. "WTF! This isn't a circus. Can't you see I'm in the middle of something?"

"Come on, you can to this! I know you can. Focus. Focus," my voice would say to me...

What was the name of the hurricane in Curb Your Enthusiasm?
a. Cheryl
b. Katrina
c. Wilhelmina
d. Edna
e. Velda

What was the last name of the family that Cheryl & Larry David rescued from the hurricane?
a. Black
b. David
c. White
d. Greenmeadows
e. Jew

What am I doing!

20 or so minutes into this, I knew nothing was going to happen.

I left Davis.

And then I found Mingus.

No comments:

Post a Comment