About Me

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Job

I feel the weight on my shoulders, arms, and legs. The load is heavy. I walk from room to room, and it just follows me. I lay there, hoping it will disappear and find something else to entertain. But it just lays with me, on top of me, all around on me. I give it tears, and it just takes a shower. I talk, and it dances to the music. I drink wine, and then it gets mad, while enjoying another shower. I take a drug. There, it leaves. A sign of relief. ahhh.

In the morning, the uniform is already on and pressed up against me. I push and pull, but it enjoys the laughter. Then I lay there to give up while it rapes me and takes a morning shower. I go to breakfast at the corner bar, and it watches and hangs out near me at the next table, waiting for another failed attempt to escape. I successfully sneak out; leaving the heavy jacket behind. But when I return home, the armor is waiting for me to put it back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment