About Me

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mardi Gras Day 2009 --The Message

I was minding my own business enjoying
a lovely conversation between jesus and 2 doubters,
when all of a sudden a couple of hicks came by
and wanted to see my hair under my armpits.
I didn't mind. I knew jesus didn't mind either.
There were no razors in adam & eve days.
Why should I be judged now, especially
in the presence of jesus. I didn't care for the hick
to touch my armpit though, but at least
he didn't touch my boob. So afterwards,
I continued to watch the miracle worker
do his work in my presence.
And as I watched him work,
I was rudely interrupted
by one of his peeps.
She wanted to give me a hug.
Sure why not, everyone
needs a hug I thought.
But I thought wrong.
The claimed follower
just wanted to feel me up.
Oh she claimed it was jesus
who hugged me, but we both knew
she enjoyed caressing her breast against mine.
That's okay, at least I know I didn't do anything
wrong in the presence of jesus. Then I told her that
jesus would want her to spend money in New Orleans
to save the city. She didn't seem to get the message
as I walked away. And maybe I didn't get hers.

http://www.youtube.com/thedebcard

1 comment: