About Me

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Marriage

Stinky & I have been involved with each other for 15 years. We’ve known each other since a young age. We have a great relationship. He’s definitely the man of the house. What he says goes. Except when he tries to eat plastic. I try not to give him a hard time; he’s bulimic. But I won’t stand for his tantrum right away. I yell at him. The yell usually stops him; he just wants attention from me. I’ve been working all day and he’s been working all day; he just wants to relax in our relationship of passion & pizzazz. It’s hard to spend quality time in personal relationships. It’s about trust, commitment, & compromise. I see his point; our relationship should come first over our careers because we love each other very much. We depend on each other.

We’ve developed a bed routine over the years. Yes, we still sleep together, every night, just like any passionate couple. We lie at the foot of the bed and spoon each other every night. He stretches his beautiful long black body close to me. We hold hands too during the night. I put my right hand into his left hand. I put my right wedding finger into the palm of his left hand. He holds on to my finger as he squeezes & caresses his fingers up against mine. It’s romantic. It’s true love. Every night.

But two nights ago, I had a bad dream about Stinky. The usual bed routine where we stretch-out & spoon each other made the dream. However, this time, Stinky was cold and dead.

I woke up immediately (no time to waste) and freaked out. Just as the dream predicted, Stinky was laying there beside me in his usual spot. I touched him; he didn’t move. And he was cold. I quickly started panicking with fear inside. I shook his lower half body. Finally, I got a rise out of him. Stinky woke up and was startled by me. It was as if I had just awakened a cranky old man. He stared me down and then his eyes began to speak, “You know I was trying to get some sleep deb. I was in a heavy state when you rudely woke my ass up. I was gettin’ some pussy. ‘Thanks’ for waking me up; are you happy now?” Yes, I’m so happy. I hugged Stinky so good, put my arm underneath him, and spooned him. I felt his warm body, and then we held hands.

1 comment: