About Me

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Decision

It's hard for me to make a decision.
I stress out.
I want to make the right decision but it's a difficult decision to make.
The wrong decision is a decision I have to live with.
And not making a decision is a decision I make by choice.

It's hard for me
to make a decision.
A hard decision
isn't an easy decision.
And an easy decision
isn't hard at all.
But the decision
is a decision
by any decision
whether I make it
or not.
I stress out.

It's hard
for me
to make
a decision.
I want
to make
the best
decision.
But often
I make
the worse
decision.
I search
for the
best decision.
But the
frustrated
decision is
often made.
I stress
out.

It's hard for
me
to make a
decision.
I have too
many
decisions to make.
Eeny,
meeny, miny, moe
I
can't make a
decision
by it's toe...

It's hard for
me to make
a decision. But
my decision is
finally made. My
decision is to
NOT make a
decision when there's
a decision I
have to make.
I stress out.

It's haRd 4 mE
_______2 MakE
_______1
_______ decision.
Butt
___ I think I mAde
___mY
___Decision.
b U t t __ I ' m
uN-
___sUre
_______of the uNwanted
___de-
_____cisiOn

________I finally made.
____i
___StReSS
________________ouT_______________.

------Sin-cerely,
____________inDe-
__________cisivE
___________deB


To: all
of the in-
decisive peo-ple
out there.

Deb quotes, "I feel your pain
...I feel like this just about everyday."

+++++
A+true poem about The True Deb.+++++


___________a
__________pOem
___________by deb

PS __I'm unsure of the unwanted decision I think I made. I made that decision but I'll have to think about that decision twice, as I think about my first decision that I made, if indeed I made the right, the hard, the best decision of all. My second decision thinks that I made the wrong, frustrated, unsure, unwanted decision. Too many decisions for me to decide. I can't decide. I'm not making that decision at all. hmmm.... ;)

Influenced
by: home
re-novations,
phone-
calls,
stress,
family,
fi-
nances,
work, relations-
ships,
life....

....to be continued...I think. Maybe. I don't know.


6 comments:

  1. Okay, this is me in a nut shell!

    Hey, I'll be in New Orleans tomorrow night for a conference! Haven't decided on a hotel yet...because I can't decide either! Call me! ...if you want...oh wait, that's yet another DECISION!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, you are truly a great writer!!! I love this poem. I too can never make a decision! You need to get that published!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeh. what does decide mean, anyway? doesn't it have something to do with "to cut"?

    I know what you mean! Thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, I love your poem. It reminds me of my brother. I sent your poem to my Aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb,
    That was cute!!

    ReplyDelete