About Me

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

CON-MAN CARPENTER FOR HIRE

$30/Hour
Not Licensed
Not Insured

No Tools
No Accountability


That's fair.

I charge you for materials only, but slide tool receipts in there too. I'll get the wrong materials and charge you for returning them to get more of the wrong materials. I'll do this for months, keeping it real, putting in the hard hours, while you're working or healing from an injury. I'll go as long as I can go with this cushioned job.

"Shawn, how much would you charge to fix this 2ft x 5ft floor?" The client asked the "skilled" carpenter.
"Well, that's a 2 man job, I can ask my friend to help. He charges $15/hour, but he comes with his own tools." Shawn said.
"Well what kind of tools you need? A hammer and nails?"
"Yea" He replied.

The work you get is just SUPERB!

- Caulk on counter tops.








- Human hair stained into hardwood floors. Plus polyurethane spills in corners.









- A-line grout between slate pieces. Plus visible glue and missing grout.











-Sheetrock octagon arches.

- Plus Much More!

Once I get found out, I take no responsibility. No apologies, I just cover up and make excuses: "It's not my expertise."


Call Shawn or Reynolds
You can facebook me too!

I'm hot and I'm an actor.



I'll make you believe I can do good work on your house.

2 comments:

  1. Did he paint himself? He looks very red.

    I hope you fired his ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, he just painted that small area. He half-ass sanded the front of the house (first picture) earlier that day. He probably got the sunburn/tan from the day before, sitting in the blue chair (first picture), soaking up some rays, riding the clock.

    I fired him that weekend.

    I was low in funds (given to Shawn) and had to cut corners and paint the house myself. I asked Shawn to get the house "paint ready" so I could have a few friends over to help out with painting the house. At the paint party, we discovered that the outside of the house was not "paint ready." The exterior of the house was not clean or sanded completely. The holes were not filled-in and there were still a few staples and nails lodged in the boards. (Take notice in the last picture; why is he painting when the exterior of the house isn't "paint ready"??) Makes no sense, unless he's an idiot or thinks that I am.)

    Spending the entire day there verses just popping by for a minute or two, you start to notice things more clear. That's when we noticed Shawn's other crappy work, described above.

    And months later, we're still discovering more.

    ReplyDelete