About Me

Thursday, April 21, 2011

What do you love about me?

"What do you love about me?" I asked Bart.
Bart's answer: "Deb, I love everything about you. I love that you're kind and considerate and curious. You're beautiful and sexy and affectionate. I love that you are loyal and honest, innocent, genuine, and sincere. I love your gentleness. You're lovable, gentle, caring, accepting, sensitive, supportive. I love that you're real, and not manipulative. I love that you are a good conversationalist and a unique individual. I love you because you're always growing. And that you are creative. You're talented. You're a natural dancer and undeveloped visual artist. You have fun hobbies; photography, travel, creative writing. You write interesting, short autobiographical stories. I love your beautiful eyes, beautiful tenderness, great skin, and beautiful figure. I love that you're athletic and active, and love to play sports and that you're good at sports. I love that you're a moderate drinker and that you have a great love for red wines. I love that we have a lot in common and have the same interests and that we are a lot alike. I love that you introduced me to your world. I love your family. I love that you're sensitive and vulnerable, which makes me want to protect you. I love that you're giving and thoughtful. You give loving massages. You write me loving notes. I love you because you think of me. I love your Debisms. I love your humor. I love you because you love me back. I love you because you love me for who I am. I love you because you love me. You're supportive of my career, ZC, and the #1 fan. You give me feedback and I appreciate it. And I appreciate all that you do for me.
I love you a lot. I love everything about you, Deb. I love you more than anyone and anything. I have the deepest love and feelings for you. When we make love, I have the best orgasms with you. We fit. It's magic. You have that jena sais quio about you. You are the most beautiful girl in the world to me and you're the best girlfriend I've ever had. I love you because you love me. You're my family. You'll always be part of my family. You're worth it. You're worth fighting for.
You can trust me."

No comments:

Post a Comment