About Me

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Middle Cat

I took to wondering.
If I and my 3 cats, Stinky, Cloe, and Fraidy Cat,
were on an island without any food,
which one would I eat?

My boyfriend said that the younger the better,
the meat would be more tender.

But I think I would eat Fraidy Cat.
She's healthy, not the youngest
but the middle child, I mean,
middle cat.
She has benign cancer in one of her legs
so I would chop off that first
and let the other 2 eat the cancered leg.

I don't think I would eat the youngest.
Sure, she's obese and I could get a lot of
juicy fats and tender meat off of her, but
personality goes a long way.

Stinky's my dawg.
He's the oldest and a skinn' littl' thing.
No good meat there.

This decision, of course, has nothing to do with
me being a middle child.

No comments:

Post a Comment